The Production Team Member is responsible for plating a portion of each customer’s order as it passes in front of them on a conveyer line in a safe and efficient manner.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to
- Keep with the pace of the surrounding environment
- Produce a quality work output on a consistent basis
- Adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards including food sanitation (GMP) guidelines
Required Skills & Experience
- Have a strong service orientation
- Be a team player, including the ability to communicate well with others
- Read and process detailed written orders
- Able to work independently with little supervision
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working on a line
- Experience working in refrigerated environments
- Regularly required to use hands to feel, grab, or operate objects, tools, and controls while reaching with hands and arms
- Frequently required to stand, communicate, and listen.
- Occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual perception to perform job including peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to perform repetitive movements
- Able to work in variable temperatures (cold/hot)
Mom’s Meals, a PurFoods Company is a home-delivered meal service providing fully prepared, refrigerated meal solutions direct to homes nationwide for over 20 years. We provide seniors, patients recovering post-discharge and those managing a chronic condition with tailored nutrition solutions to manage their specific needs. If you are passionate about the well-being of others and have a strong sense of community, Mom’s Meals could be the place for you! We are a family operated business looking for fun, compassionate, and friendly people who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Mom’s Meals, a PurFoods Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com